Beasiswa DAAD EPOS - SPRING - Regional Development Planning and Management - TU Dortmund
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments of 934 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
• IELTS (6)
• TOEFL iBT (80)
• TOEFL PBT (550)
• Motivation Letter
• Application Form
• Curriculum Vitae
• Degree Certificate
• Recommendation Letters
• Proof of English Proficiency
• Certificate(s) of Employment/Internship
• DAAD Application Form
• Academic Transcript
- Make sure that documents in landscape format are already aligned horizontally.
- If you want to attach further documents to your application, please do not number them.
- If the files exceed the maximum file size of 18MB you may also compress them into a zip file. Please avoid using Google Drive.