Beasiswa Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
Australia, Prancis, Britania Raya, Jepang, Belanda, Amerika Serikat
University of Hong Kong
Australian National University
10 more universities
Life Sciences and Technology
Health and Medical Sciences
Finance and Economics
- Economy class air travel between your home country and the host university at the start of your study program and immediately following the end of the scholarship period.
- Two way air travel, scholars will receive a US $500 travel allowance
- Tuition for your graduate program
- Basic medical insurance obtained through the university.
- While on campus during the scholarship period, a monthly subsistence allowance to cover all living expenses (accommodations, food, etc., including books). The amount of the allowance varies depending on the host country.
• IELTS (no min. score)
• TOEFL iBT (no min. score)
• Degree Certificate
• Recommendation Letters
• Proof of English Proficiency
Language Proficiency Notes: Required to be admitted to the partner university. Vary depends on university
Max. 6 years after graduated