Beasiswa MEXT University Recommendation - “Special Training Program for Robotics Engineers for the Post-Corona Society” - Osaka University
1) Allowance: The amount listed below shall be paid depending on the course enrolled in. Due to the situation of the Japanese Government’s budget, the amount of payment may be subject to change each fiscal year. The scholarship shall be cancelled if a grantee is absent from the university for an extended period. a) Regular students enrolled in Master’s courses: 147,000 yen per month. b) Regular students enrolled in Doctoral courses: 148,000 yen per month
(2) Education fees: Fees for the application/entrance examination, entrance and tuition at Osaka University will be exempted. The application/entrance examination fee will not be exempted if the grantees cannot proceed to the Master’s or Doctoral course or cannot be admitted by the university.
(3) Transportation Expenses a) Transportation to Japan: MEXT provides an economy-class airline ticket for the flight from the international airport closest to the grantee’s residence (in principle, the country of nationality) to the first international airport that the grantee flies into when he/she arrives in Japan. b) Transportation from Japan: MEXT, in principle, shall provide an economy-class airline ticket from Kansai International Airport to the international airport (in principle, in the country of nationality) nearest to the returning grantee’s residence to grantees graduating Osaka University and returning to the home country by the end of the final month of the period of scholarship designated by MEXT.
• IELTS (6)
• TOEFL iBT (79)
• TOEFL PBT (550)
• Application Form
• Graduation Diploma or Certificate
• Recommendation Letters
• Proof of English Proficiency
• Academic Transcript
• Abstracts of thesis
• Study Plan
• ID photo