Term of Use
Please note that we may change, modify, add and delete these Terms at any time without prior notice. The Terms must be read periodically. By continuing to use this Site after such changes to these Terms, visitors, users or Registered Users (“you” or “user”) agree and consent to the changes. If you use any of our other services, then your usage is based on the submission to and acceptance of the terms and conditions applicable to such services.
1. SCOPE OF OUR SERVICES
- Through the Site, Schoters provides an online platform where you can browse scholarships as well as make a purchase (“Services”).
- Although we will use our expertise with caution in performing the services, we do not verify, and do not guarantee, that all information provided is accurate, complete, correct or the latest available, and we are not responsible for any errors (including placement and typing errors), obstruction (either because of temporary and/or partial, damage, repair or improvement to the site or otherwise), inaccuracy, misleading or false information or non-delivery of information.
- Changes in market conditions or circumstances that occur can lead to changes in a short time causing the information provided to be inaccurate or not applicable. In case of any problems, contact customer service and they will assist you.
- We have the right to not accept any user or purchasing (or in certain cases cancel the purchasing confirmation) at our sole discretion and for any cause without giving reasons for the rejection/refusal/cancellation. The reasons for rejecting a user or purchasing may include but are not limited to: breach of these Terms, prohibitions in regulations, fraud or theft (or indication or suspicion of fraud or theft), suspicion of criminal activity, suspicious ordering, user providing inaccurate, erroneous or misleading information, Schoters shall reimburse the amount already charged without further charges. We can at anytime delete or remove (“Removed”) membership of the user of this Site, either temporarily or permanently. Removed Users are prohibited to attempt using the Site in any other name or through other users.
- By making an order through the Site, you accept and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Regarding refunds, Schoters may be able to withhold or take part of the amount paid to reimburse the costs that have been incurred in connection with the cancellation.
3. PRICE AND PROMOTION
- We may offer lower prices and/ or promotions from time to time. Please note that these may involve different conditions and requirements as it relates to purchase and refund policies.
4. ADDITIONAL CHARGES & REFUNDS
- Prices shown are detailed so that users can see the amount to be paid, any additional costs due to the use of credit cards or inter-bank fees will be charged to the user. If there is a discrepancy in the amount paid, Schoters will provide an email notification of the amount to be paid by the user. In the event that a user cancels the order before paying in full any existing shortcomings, Schoters has sole discretion whether to refund the amount paid or refund an amount reduced by the costs incurred by Schoters as a result of non-payment of the cost of these shortcomings by users in accordance with procedures prescribed by Schoters. If the user has any doubt about the service, the user can contact Schoters customer service (during customer service operational hours).
5. USER ACCOUNT
- For registration purposes, we will collect and process your personal information, such as your name, electronic mail (e-mail) address, and your mobile phone number when you register. You must provide us with an accurate, complete, and latest information and agree to provide us with any proof of identity that we may reasonably request.
- Only you can use your own account and you represent and warrant that you will not authorize any other party to use your identity or your account for any reason, unless permitted by Schoters.
- You cannot assign or transfer your account to any other party.
- You must maintain the security and confidentiality of your account password and any identification we provide to you. In the event of any disclosure of your password, in any way whatsoever resulting in any unauthorized use of your account or identity, order(s) received from such unauthorized use shall still be considered as valid orders and we will process such order(s). You hereby declare that Schoters is not responsible for any loss or damage arising from the misuse of your account.
- If you no longer have control over your account, you are required to immediately notify us (e.g., your account is hacked in any way or your phone is stolen) so we can temporarily block and/or inactivate your account properly. Please note that you are responsible for your use of your account and may be liable for your account even if your account is misused by others.
Schoters has the full right to temporarily block, delete, or
inactivate the User’s account at our sole discretion and for any cause
without giving reasons for blocking, deletion, or inactivation of the
User’s account. The reasons for blocking, deletion, or inactivation of
the User’s account may include but are not limited to:
- breach of these Terms,
- prohibitions in regulations,
- fraud or theft (or indication or suspicion of fraud or theft),
- suspicion of criminal activity,
- suspicious ordering,
- User providing inaccurate, erroneous or misleading information,
- inappropriate behavior, threats, or insults,
- refusal to provide information,
6. PAYMENT DETAILS AND PROCEDURES
- Payments are made in the amount and currency as stated not including bank fees or any other charges by Schoters.
- For payment by bank transfer, you must provide the bank transfer receipt as proof of payment of reservations listed in the Schoters confirmation email. You must follow the procedures contained in the confirmation email.
7. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- Schoters hereby grants the user certain limited rights (constituting a “Limited Licence”), which cannot be transferred or assigned, to access and use the Site to the extent expressly permitted by these Terms. In connection with this Limited Licence, we are not granting you any other rights or licences with respect to use of the Site; rights or licenses not expressly granted, are wholly owned by Schoters or other third party owners of such licence. Content available on the Site (including the software infrastructure used to provide the Content) is wholly owned by Schoters or its suppliers and service providers, including but not limited to its Vendors (as applicable). You also guarantee providing an accurate email and mailing address as well as other details of your contact information.
Site or the Content for commercial purposes or either directly or
indirectly for other than personal use or for unlawful purposes
(prohibited by law) or do any acts that violate the Terms. Except with
the written consent of Schoters, you agree not to modify, copy,
distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license,
create derivative creations from, transfer, sell or re-sell any
information, software, products or services obtained in connection
with the Site. In addition, you agree not to:
- use this Site or the Content for commercial purposes without permission from Schoters
- access, monitor or copy any Content on the Site using technology, software, or any program either manually or automatically for any purpose without written permission from Schoters
- perform any action that imposes or may impose, an unreasonable burden on our Site or Site infrastructure
- resell, use, copy, perform surveillance (such as using or installing spider or scrape programs), display, download or perform any Content production, software, products, services available through the Site for commercial purposes or objectives/activities of competition
- reproduce the Site (through a “frame” or “mirror”) or set up a part of this Site on any other web site without prior written consent
- send an announcement to or through the Site that violates any law, regulation, or rules, or which can support unlawful or criminal activities
- transmit or provide links to any materials that defame, slander, or lie
- transmit or provide links to each announcement containing the terms of defamation, slander, and lies
- transmit or conduct announcements that may infringe upon the intellectual property or other rights of a particular entity or person, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, confidential information or publications
- transmit announcements where prohibited by applicable law or violate the rights and obligations that exist based on the contractual relationship
- imitate any person or entity for any purposes
- manipulate or falsify information with the aim to disguise the origin of statements provided
- use the Site in any manner which could damage, disable, obstruct, or interfere with the use of the Site or other users of computer equipment, or cause damage, disruption or limit the functionality of the software, hardware or telecommunications equipment
- gain unauthorized access or perform unauthorized modification to the Site or other related website, other accounts, computer systems, networks connected to the Site through hacking, password theft or other similar matters
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information by ways that are not intentionally supplied by the site (including but not limited to other destinations provided by this Site). This includes but is not limited to, obtaining or collecting information about others such as email addresses
- engage in fraudulent acts or actions that aim to manipulate a search engine results page (“SERP”) or perform search engine optimization (“SEO”). SEO practices considered unethical or to constitute “spamdexing” include but are not limited to cloaking, metadata, title tags, content scraping, link schemes, google bomb, search keywords, hidden text or hidden links, link schemes, comments containing spam and other matters or
- any other action which may adversely affect or result in damage to the Site, Schoters or its affiliates and employees, or Schoters’ reputation.
- Unless expressly specified otherwise, the web site is not allowed to make links to other pages other than the Main Site pages or frames or web page or material contained in it, or making links to aspects of the Site in the form of an email with a commercial purpose without the express written approval of Schoters.
- By placing an order through this Site, you hereby represent and warrant that you are not subject to any prohibitions or restrictions by any sanctions program, or subject to any penalties under any anti-money laundering regime.
8. USAGE RESTRICTIONS
- You hereby agree to not use the Site or the Content for unlawful or unauthorized activity. You agree that you will not use any equipment, software, or other technologies that may obstruct or attempt to obstruct the operation of this Site. You agree to not use this Site or its Content for commercial purposes. You agree not to seek, create, search for, use or send automated agents or other forms of technology to collect or obtain information from this Site, or otherwise interact with this Site.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All Intellectual Property Rights on this Site are owned by Schoters. All information and materials, including but not limited to: software, text, data, graphics, images, sounds, videos, trade marks, logos, icons, html codes and other codes on this website are prohibited to be published, modified, copied, reproduced, duplicated or altered in any way outside the area of this Site without the express written permission of Schoters. If you violate these rights, Schoters reserves the right to bring a civil claim for the full amount of damages or losses suffered. These violations may also constitute criminal offences.
- Schoters and/or its affiliated companies are the owners of certain intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”), including but not limited to the domain name, Site, trade marks, content, copyright, service marks, logos, symbols or other designs etc. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as granting you a licence or any rights, implied or otherwise, to use, possess, distribute or modify any of Schoters’ Intellectual Property. Other product and company names contained on the Site, including names, trademarks, marks, service marks, logos, symbols or other designs may be owned or licensed for use by third parties.
- The Site contains Schoters’ Intellectual Property, including but not limited to text, software, photos, graphics, video, music and sound. The whole of the Site’s Content is protected by copyright laws. We and our licensors own the copyright and/or other rights over the selection, coordination, arrangement, and repair of the Content and the original content. You must not modify, reproduce, copy, perform, display, publish, or exploit the Content, in whole or in part, unless you have express written consent from Schoters.
- You can use the information on the Site only for personal, non-commercial use. Unless specified otherwise, and expressly permitted by the copyright laws, you may not copy, reproduce, redistribute, retransmit, publish or otherwise commercially exploit any downloads you make from the Site without the permission of the owner of the intellectual property rights. Even if you obtain the necessary permission, you are forbidden to make changes or deletions. You hereby accept and agree that downloading any Intellectual Property does not grant you any rights over them.
YOU HERE BY DECLARE TO AND AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT WHERE PERMITTED BY
- THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON THE BASIS OF “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY STATE THAT WE DO NOT MAKE ANY KIND OF GUARANTEE OR WARRANT, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE MERCHANTABILITY OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE, OR SUITABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES WE PROVIDE FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND AGAINST NON-INFRINGEMENT WHERE APPLICABLE
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT:
- THE FUNCTIONS, SERVICES AND SECURITY FEATURES PROVIDED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE FROM ERROR
- ERRORS OR FAILURE WILL BE REPAIRED OR
- THE SITE OR THE SERVER PROVIDE SERVICES THAT ARE FREE FROM VIRUSES, MALWARE OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS
- WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, AUTHENTICITY, INTEGRITY OR QUALITY OF THE CONTENT, SITES OR RESOURCES AVAILABLE TO AND FROM THE SITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY GUARANTEE THAT THE CONTENT, SITES OR RESOURCES ARE FREE FROM SOURCE MATERIAL THAT IS MALICIOUS, INDECENT, OR CONTROVERSIAL.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK. YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME SUCH RISK, AND YOU WILL BE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIALS THAT ARE PROVIDED.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO WHAT IS SET OUT IN THESE TERMS, EACH PARTY’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED AND EXCLUDED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SUCH AS FOR PERSONAL INJURY AND DEATH. WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, RESULTING FROM OR CONNECTED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR USE OF THE LINKS ON THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR OTHER ECONOMIC LOSS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR. THE ONLY AVAILABLE REMEDY FOR YOU IS TERMINATION OF USE OF THIS SITE.
- Schoters has sole and full discretion to change, postpone, discontinue or stop this Site and/or part of the Site, including services or products that are made available in this Site, and/ or usage of this Site, or part thereof, at any time for any reason without prior notification to you.
- In the event of termination, you remain bound by the obligations in these Terms, including but not limited to the warranties, indemnification, waiver and limitation of liabilities that you have agreed to.
- Schoters shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination or suspension of your access to the Site.
- Schoters values Users’ confidentiality. Schoters will endeavour to comply with the requirements of relevant data protection legislation when performing its obligations under these Terms.
- These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and Schoters on the subject matter thereof, and shall supersede all prior agreements, whether written or oral, between you and Schoters concerning the subject matter thereof.